Air to Air heat pumps pass low temperature heat from the outside into a refrigerant which is then compressed to a high temperature. The heat generated is turned into warm air which is distributed into the property or premises.
Key benefits at a glance
- Domestic & Commercial options available
- Air Source Heat pumps can act as an air cooler during summer months
- Energy efficient (AAA+ rating) and helps to reduce carbon footprint
- Combined with Solar PV and/or Battery Storage can be run very cost effectively
- Panasonic & Daikin are our preferred manufacturer installed systems
For an informal chat or to find out more information please contact us on
Air to Air also has air filters and a flash streamer, which neutralise and decompose odours, allergens and bacteria. This is particularly beneficial to Asthma and Hay fever sufferers or anyone with chest conditions.
Air to Air is cost effective to run in comparison to Oil, LPG & Night Storage heating. Ideal for Living Rooms, Bedrooms, Conservatories & Offices.
Telephone 01726 212709
Business Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 6:00pm, Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
© 2019 SMARTER GREEN ENERGY LTD. REGISTERED IN THE UK No. 07720119. Blue Anchor, Fraddon, St Columb, Cornwall TR9 6LT. WEBSITE DESIGN BY PEPPERDOG