About The Company
Founded by Tim Fitzgerald in 2011, Smarter Green Energy Ltd is a local business with many years of experience in the renewable energy market. We cover the Cornwall and Devon regions of England.
We are MCS accredited, members of the Renewable Energy Consumer Code of Conduct (RECC) and give an Independent Insurance Backed Warranty on all our Solar PV Installations (IWA).
All electrical installers engaged in our work are very experienced in the installation of our products. All are NIC/EIC and part P and Solar PV City & Guilds 2399 trained. Our electrical installers are also MCS certified to install Solar PV systems.
All refrigeration engineers engaged in our work are F-Gas registered.
We Serve The SouthWest
Why Choose Smarter Green Energy
- We visit your home for an initial assessment, evaluating roof space, orientation, and your electrical setup. We provide clear explanations about our processes and equipment.
- When we are successful in winning your work we provide a full installation schedule with firm dates. We work in a manner that suits your requirements.
- We have been in operation for over 12 years, with many years experience in the Renewable Energy sector
- We are MCS & RECC accredited which means we follow installation regulation and act appropriately when at your home or business
- We provide a full proposal, which includes a roof layout, a performance and savings estimate and a full quotation
- We provide an energy solution for you which is bespoke to your requirements not a one cap fits all approach
- We do not use sales people on commission only, just our own expert team
- All our installers are local, fully trained and fully insured
- All paperwork is submitted to you within 7-14 days after installation
- Smarter Green Energy Ltd maintain contact after installation and monitor your system remotely.
- We care and focus on great products, great customer service and first class installations