About Herschel Infrared Heating
Far infrared is radiated heat; it is the same heat we feel from the environment warmed by the sun. It is 100% safe and all-natural.
Key Benefits of Herschel Infrared Heating
- Energy efficient electric heating
- Can be wall or ceiling mounted
- When combined with Solar PV and/or Battery Storage can be run for little or no cost
- Range of finishes available including white, glass mirrors and even bespoke pictures or paintings
- Herschel far infrared heating can be installed in all ages and construction type of buildings including new build
- Domestic and Commercial heating solutions available
Far infrared heating works on the basis of long-wave infrared, which, instead of heating air, directly and gently heats objects, the thermal mass of the building and people. Traditional heating, the kind provided by the likes of radiators and storage heaters, focuses on employing convection heaters to heat large volumes of air, which retains heat poorly. Herschel infrared heating could save between 30-60% on annual energy usage. Smarter Green Energy Ltd is an accredited Herschel installer. For more information, please refer to www.herschel-infrared.co.uk
Our most recent work
How we work
Book an estimate
We send a proposal
We complete the work
You reduce energy bills
Why Choose Smarter Green Energy
- We visit your home for an initial assessment, evaluating roof space, orientation, and your electrical setup. We provide clear explanations about our processes and equipment.
- When we are successful in winning your work we provide a full installation schedule with firm dates. We work in a manner that suits your requirements.
- We have been in operation for over 12 years, with many years experience in the Renewable Energy sector
- We are MCS & RECC accredited which means we follow installation regulation and act appropriately when at your home or business
- We provide a full proposal, which includes a roof layout, a performance and savings estimate and a full quotation
- We provide an energy solution for you which is bespoke to your requirements not a one cap fits all approach
- We do not use sales people on commission only, just our own expert team
- All our installers are local, fully trained and fully insured
- All paperwork is submitted to you within 7-14 days after installation
- Smarter Green Energy Ltd maintain contact after installation and monitor your system remotely.
- We care and focus on great products, great customer service and first class installations
"As promised, the scaffolding is gone today. I wanted to express how impressed we were with your team - scaffolders, roofers, and electricians. They were all friendly, polite, efficient, and knowledgeable. They minimised disruption, left no mess, and the entire operation went smoothly and quickly. Couldn't ask for more!"
Martin Slater - Truro
This morning on the radio, they discussed the solar energy business crisis due to installer challenges with demand. I was struck by installers' complaints about missing or broken parts delivered to customers and hiring unqualified installers. I recall your practice of having all parts in stock and employing reliable staff, ensuring a job well done. Thank you!
Sandra - Wadebridge
Excellent professional information without any pressure whatsoever. Can't wait for solar panels to be fitted. I've been kept informed of every stage and have felt that I can phone Tim anytime if I have questions. After-sales is also thought about. I will be able to see on my mobile usage etc. with the possibility of having battery storage at a later date. Excellent work Tim, I couldn't be happier about the choice of having Smarter Green Energy to take me through the myriad of solar panel companies.
In 2016, we upgraded our 2.7KW Solar PV system with Smarter Green Energy. They installed a Solax Inverter hybrid with battery storage, allowing us to use excess energy efficiently. Now, our system powers our home and stores extra energy for high-demand periods. Smarter Green Energy provided excellent service from the site visit to installation and follow-up, making the entire process stress-free.
Mr & Mrs Rawding
After feeling overwhelmed by a national company's quote for solar panels, I turned to Solar Guide, who recommended Smarter Green Energy Ltd. Tim provided expert advice without pressure. The 12-panel and battery installation, overseen by Tim, went smoothly and caused minimal disruption. Tim's ongoing updates on system performance are appreciated. Highly recommend Smarter Green Energy.
From start to finish Tim & his team were fantastic. The whole process was quick & easy. We had uneconomical & inefficient electric radiators that we replaced with Herschel infrared panels. Our home is now lovely & warm. I would recommend Smarter Green Energy to anyone with outdated electric, oil or gas heating.
Smarter Green Energy did an excellent job in getting the right batteries for the house we are very pleased with the way they were installed and would highly recommend to anyone thinking of having batteries.
Tim arrived on time and carried out an inspection followed by a detailed and very helpful discussion on our needs. We were very impressed with his direct and confident approach and hired him to carry out the work. Since then he has revisited for the required paperwork and an electrician has carried out an additional survey this morning. The installation which is for 12 panels without batteries is programmed for Monday 25th July.
Ready to start saving on your bills?
We're ready to get started when you are, simply book a free estimate and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
About Smarter Green Energy Team
Smarter Green Energy Ltd is a Cornish-based energy saving specialist. We cover the Cornwall and Devon regions. Our core values are providing good information, good products, top-quality installations and superb customer service